Katherine’s previous stage acting credits include:
- Mrs Betterton in Playhouse Creatures by April de Angelis (Hello Id: 2008)
- Inez in Huis Clos/No Exit by Jean Paul Sartre (Sussex University Drama Society: 2006)
- Lady Bracknell in The importance of being Earnest by Oscar Wilde: Sussex University Drama Society 2005)
- Giri in The Resistable rise of Arturo Ui by Bertolt Brecht (Reading Youth Theatre 2003)
- The mayor in The Visit by Friedrich Durrenmatt (Reading Youth Theatre: 2002)
In 2007 Katherine co-directed a production of Edward Albee’s The Goat or Who is Sylvia with Sussex University Drama Society. She graduated in 2007 with a BA in International Relations.